Thursday, May 9, 2013

Brothers three...

One of the most challenging things I found about adopting a child has been the adjustment of my three biological sons.  A lot of time and energy is put into the adopted child's adjustment and development.  But adoption is also a life changing event for biological siblings.  This has been hard and an ongoing process. 

I guess I've been thinking about my three little boys lately, marveling at how much they've grown and enjoying the tweens they've become (and holy crap almost a teenager in the house).  So, I've shared my thoughts about my boys in an article at Mamalode 

I hope you'll visit me there....






1 comment:

  1. Great article. I, too, feel like it is all swirling around too fast. How did I end up with a kid in middle school? And what is my role now that he is so grown up?

    ReplyDelete